The BatNode is a radio transceiver device, acting as a mobile radio network node in the underground excavations.
The BatNode device privides voice and data transmission during rescue operations in areas where the radio network infrastructure does not operate.
- lightweight design for easy transport
- 5 days battery operating
- mounting intervals: 30m
- connection, localization and measurement infrastructure
The BatNode device:
- consist battery module with a built-in charger
- degree of protection IP67
- LED diodes indicate the operation of the device
The BatNode is available in two versions:
- intrinsically safe – the device complies with ATEX restrictions and can be used in hazardous areas
- non-intrinsically safe